1/15/08

Maya Angelou quotes

We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.

One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.

Determine to live life with flair and laughter.

Feeling a desire for Maya Angelou quotes tonight, and I wanted to share.

About Me

My photo
My Art Place, A place to express & challange myself & display my art and exchange with other artist. I love working in pastels, chalks. I would love to learn watercolor. I love to play with my chalks, watch a picture develope and expression thru art! My other love is the Childrens book Series I've been collaborating on with my talented niece! Cheers!