I've been tagged by Larry Lee!
RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.Six weird things about me:
1. when I take a shower I like the lights off (when its daytime) because the natural light is so beautiful, if I forget to turn the light out I'll get out the shower even dripping wet and turn the light off.
2. I can't keep my eyes open when I'm visiting someone in the hospital especially in nursing homes I'm pass out sleepy. I think there's something in the air, but it must be me cause the staff is wide awake.
3. I have too have popcorn when I go to the movies, but I don't like the fake butter and the stupid high prices .so I sneak my homemade popcorn into the movie theatre and I need a super size pocketbook to pull it off. Sometimes i'll even take my own beverage
4. I love the beach, but I can't stand any grain of sand in my shoes once I leave. I don't think that's weird , but my husband does, he just doesn't like waiting for me to clean my feet.
5. I never throw away the fortune cookie fortunes
i leave them in various places throughout the house: my jewelry box, under a vase on my sewing machine, etc.
6. um, my cats name is booshcala. the word has no known meaning
OKAY! Must follow the rules and tag others now!
Miri, Amy, Getzapped, Scott, Lea, John
- My Art Place, A place to express & challange myself & display my art and exchange with other artist. I love working in pastels, chalks. I would love to learn watercolor. I love to play with my chalks, watch a picture develope and expression thru art! My other love is the Childrens book Series I've been collaborating on with my talented niece! Cheers!